Polished Concrete in the Workplace
- Sustainability: An existing concrete floor will work in your favor and eliminate the need to order raw materials. Money for the flooring project can be allocated to decorating the space with rugs, furniture, and other decor.
- Easy Care: For your floors to stay in good condition, be sure to mop once a week with soap and water.
- Economical: Prices range from $2 to $15 per square foot, and your polished floors have the added options of being stained, patterned, or getting a highly decorative faux finish.
- Longevity: The long-term quality of a concrete floor begins with initial installation, but don’t worry if you have a damaged floor. Concrete floors have the potential to last for a century, and we’ll repair any cracks or fractured chunks of concrete needed.
- Versatility: Polished concrete floors can be the most stylish aspect of your space, plus their simple, classic look is versatile enough to complement the rest of the room. Working with stamping patterns, color stains, and a skilled concrete professional are the best ways to achieve the look you want.
Revitalize Your Space
No matter your style, polished concrete is a sophisticated choice for your office or commercial space. Whether revitalizing old concrete floors or installing them for the first time, your workplace will be far from plain and industrial. Contact us today by phone at 604-555-1221